Today businesses generate a tremendous amount of content both for internal use and external presentation. To easily manage and publish this content, the business requires a dedicated web publishing team along with web programmers and HTML developers, to keep the site regularly updated as well as functionally and visually pleasing for readers.
Unique Computer Systems offer a custom-built Content Management System that addresses all the common needs of SMEs (Small and Medium sized Enterprises), by allowing them to manage and publish a large amount of content through a simple user interface and in less time.
The UCS CMS is a comprehensive web site content management solution powerful enough to be used in large enterprises -- but its flexibility and ease of use also allow it to be utilized by individuals and small businesses.
core content management module, including:
- Banner Management
- Poll Management
- Classifieds Management
- Business Directory
The UCS CMS is a cost-effective Web Content management system for Web sites running on Microsoft ASP platforms using MS SQL Server.
The UCS CMS system is divided into a front-end and a back-end. The back-end consists of an Administration interface that allows authors to create and edit documents. The front-end consists of HTML templates driven by ASP calls to the system API.
Authorized users create content via the Administration interface. The Admin interface allows users to upload assets, create documents, and publish and recall documents. Once published, content is visible on the front-end web site via templates. Templates are designed and setup in advance specifically for the kinds of content that the authors will create.
- Allows non-technical and web development staff to work independently of each other
- Independent Asset upload and management
- Asset browser and tag builder
- Multiple File upload Asset templates
- Dedicated Asset Manager user type for managing assets
- Browser-based framework with an administration interface--allowing "anytime-anywhere" publishing
- Multiple user types and security levels to allow better authoring, editing and publishing of content
- Publishing screen with capability to Publish, Recall, and Proof read documents
- Built-in password security allows for secure access to administration back-end and distribution of tasks
- Easily redesign the entire look and feel of the site through a simple template change
- WYSIWYG content editor
- Reduced time to publish
- Reduced web content publishing and management costs
- Improved scalability
- Extensible content
- Dynamic Content at the click of a button